Start Building Stronger Business Relationships Today.
For over 130 years, The Commercial Record has covered the residential and commercial real estate and the financial sectors, making it the most valued advertising vehicle in the Connecticut real estate and banking markets. Our staff writers are well versed in their coverage areas, and in the ways those sections of the economy interact and overlap. Each issue of The Commercial Record features a review of the hottest topics from our web coverage over the past week; a collection of information for a revolving selection of Connecticut counties and towns, State Stats; and our renowned Records section, the premier source of information for mortgage transactions in the state, including foreclosure deeds and credit defaults.
The Commercial Record is a vital tool for bankers and financial professionals, providing the most current and accurate data with complete real estate transactions and listings. We also feature a highly rated website, commercialrecord.com, and a popular daily e-news alert with more than 7,000 readers. The Warren Group produces multiple events and seminars each year that feature the most influential and informed government and industry experts. Advertising in The Commercial Record positions your organization as an industry leader.
Our independent editorial staff drills deep into the issues affecting real estate and finance in Connecticut. Only Commercial Record readers can tap into the most important information impacting their businesses. Armed with a wealth of news and data, our readers are the most informed, educated and powerful leaders in the local business scene.
Columns & regular features:
Industry News – News and trends in the banking, real estate, and financial services scene.
- Records and Research – Statewide real estate and credit records transactions compiled weekly for easy reading and analysis.
- Print Exclusives – Print-only features, like By The Numbers, Hot Property and Gossip Report.
- Special Supplements – Hone in on industry-specific topics, such as commercial real estate, law, housing, and banking.
Advertising Material Specifications
PDF (transparency flattened), EPS, TIFF, JPEG or PSD
1.3 (transparency flattened), PDF/X-1a:2001
Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
|TAC limit (Total Area Coverage):
SWOP (coated) #5 Sheet TAC = 300%
|ICC color profile:
North America Prepress 2
|Rich Black Settings:
100k, 75c, 63m, 63y
|Images & Fonts:
Should be embedded or included.
Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Brokers, Real Estate Developers, Builders & Contractors, Commercial Property Owners, Bankers & Lenders, Mortgage Bankers & Brokers, Government Agencies, Real Estate Professional Services Including Legal, Insurance, Accounting and Appraisal.
CR Daily / Weekly Opt-In Circulation :
Monthly Unique Visitors:
Banking New England
Banking New York
New Jersey Banker
Massachusetts Family Business
Our Current Clients
Our specialty publishing group has grown tremendously since its inception in 1995. The Warren Group Custom Publications produces regular magazines for:
- Associated Subcontractors of Massachusetts
- Associated General Contractors
- Connecticut Bankers Association
- Credit Union Association of Rhode Island
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board/Rental Housing Association
- Massachusetts Credit Union League
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Family Business Association
- Massachusetts Mortgage Bankers Association
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- New Hampshire Credit Union League
- New Jersey Bankers Association
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Society of CPAs