Women of FIRE
Mary Boudreau can be, and has been, described as an epicenter for her industry and her community. One of her greatest strengths, according to friend and former colleague Debra Alderman, is her ability not only to rally troops toward a common goal, but to find and connect with them.
After graduating from college with a degree in sociology, Paula Feeney, a Connecticut native, wasn’t sure what she wanted to do, so she entered a business program at the Katharine Gibbs School in Boston. Barbara Pearce, owner of Pearce Real Estate, was looking for a smart, business-savvy employee, so someone at the school introduced the two. After more than 30 years, Feeney is still working for the firm that snatched her up straight from college.
Women of FIRE Archive
Special Sections Top
- East Hartford Mortgage Lender to Terminate Expansion and Begin Layoffs
- Former Shelton Resident Admits Embezzling $326K from Employer
- Real Estate Agent Arrested After Leaving Young Girls in Hot Car
- Bank Manager Admits Embezzling $879K from CD Accounts
- Webster Bank Hires New CIO