People In The News
Ion Bank named several employee promotions.
Scott Glenney has joined William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty and will be based in the newly opened Hartford regional brokerage.
Dewey Browder III has joined Pearce Real Estate as a residential sales agent in the New Haven residential office.
Savings Institute Bank & Trust recently promoted Mary Conti to customer service center manager.
The Simon Konover Co. has added two regional property managers to its management team.
- East Hartford Mortgage Lender to Terminate Expansion and Begin Layoffs
- Real Estate Agent Arrested After Leaving Young Girls in Hot Car
- Liberty Bank Prepares to Move into New Headquarters
- CT DOB Issues Two Fines End of September
- CT Department of Banking Fines Broker