People In The News
The state’s largest business lobbying group has elected a new board of directors.
The head of Connecticut’s child welfare agency has announced that she is stepping down in January.
Two have been promoted to assistant vice president at Windsor Federal Savings Bank.
Elizabeth Post-Marner designs corporate interiors to help companies maximize their efficiency, but on the home front she’s finding ways to squeeze the most efficiencies out of energy consumption. The longtime Westchester County resident is using Passive House strategies to design a new home in Stamford for her own family.
The parent company of Patriot Bank has appointed an industry veteran and former top regulatory official with the U.S. Small Business Administration to its board of directors.
- East Hartford Mortgage Lender to Terminate Expansion and Begin Layoffs
- Real Estate Agent Arrested After Leaving Young Girls in Hot Car
- Liberty Bank Prepares to Move into New Headquarters
- CT DOB Issues Two Fines End of September
- CT Department of Banking Fines Broker