People In The News
Webster Bank has hired a new chief information officer.
Lori Desormeau has joined Pearce Real Estate as a sales associate in the New Haven Residential office as part of the Edgehill Team.
First County Bank has elected four new corporators.
Ion Bank has hired several new employees and promoted one.
Jennifer Roller has joined William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty’s newly opened Hartford regional brokerage after working in the company’s Litchfield office for over two years.
People Top Block
- Former Connecticut Attorney Pleads Guilty to Stealing Over $1.3M
- Former Shelton Resident Admits Embezzling $326K from Employer
- Former Mayor Arrested for Stealing More than $900K
- Foxwoods President and CEO Dies Unexpectedly
- Yacht Sharing Executive Sentenced to Prison