People In The News
Four Pearce Real Estate Realtors were recognized as 2018 Five Star Award winners in a survey conducted by Five Star Professional and published in the March issue of Connecticut Magazine.
Pearce Real Estate named several agents that have earned the first quarter 2018 Production Achievement Award from the New Haven Middlesex Association of Realtors.
Ion Financial elected three new corporators.
Savings Institute Bank & Trust recently welcomed Mary Conti as life insurance and annuity program manager.
A timely and tech-savvy internship helped Sean Cahill land his first job in commercial real estate.
People Top Block
- Two Men Charged With ‘Jackpotting’ CT ATMs
- RE Developer Sentenced to Prison for Fraud
- New Haven Biotech Firm CFO Charged with Embezzling $1M
- BofA Ends Checking Account Popular Among Low-Income Customers
- Developer and RE Attorney Charged with Scamming Foreign Investors