People In The News
Citizens Bank has been at the forefront of creating great digital experiences for its customers, forming several partnerships with various fintech companies. Lamont Young has been at the center of these efforts.
Rob Levine of Hart Real Estate has been named the Greater Hartford Association of Realtor’s president for 2019.
Glastonbury-based fintech firm Payrailz has promoted two to C-suite roles.
The chief operating officer at Lakeville-based Salisbury Bank is leaving the company.
Ben Barnes will become the next CFO of the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities system.
- Greenwich Mansion Sells for Half Asking Price
- Southwest Connecticut Could Be Residential Boom Market in 2019
- Mall Heads to Auction in December
- CT Department of Banking Fines Broker
- People's United to Close Former Farmington Bank Branches