People In The News
Kenneth Weinstein has begun his tenure as the new president and CEO of Newtown Savings Bank.
First County Bank recently hired Brad Lupinacci as vice president and commercial banking officer.
Nanette Pastore, senior vice president and managing director at Pearce Real Estate, has been elected treasurer to the board of directors for the New Haven Middlesex Association of Realtors for 2018.
Joe Gianni will succeed Kevin Cunningham as Bank of America market president and the company’s enterprise leader in Hartford.
Frederick M. Smith has been named corporate controller of Webster Bank and Webster Financial Corp.
People Top Block
- Two Men Charged With ‘Jackpotting’ CT ATMs
- BofA Ends Checking Account Popular Among Low-Income Customers
- Former CEO of New Haven County CU Prohibited from Working with Credit Unions
- Nigerian Man Admits to Fraudulent Email Scheme
- Bank Manager Sentenced for Stealing $500K from Clients