People In The News
Webster Bank has hired a new chief information officer.
Lori Desormeau has joined Pearce Real Estate as a sales associate in the New Haven Residential office as part of the Edgehill Team.
First County Bank has elected four new corporators.
Ion Bank has hired several new employees and promoted one.
Jennifer Roller has joined William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty’s newly opened Hartford regional brokerage after working in the company’s Litchfield office for over two years.
People Top Block
- East Hartford Mortgage Lender to Terminate Expansion and Begin Layoffs
- Former Shelton Resident Admits Embezzling $326K from Employer
- Real Estate Agent Arrested After Leaving Young Girls in Hot Car
- Bank Manager Admits Embezzling $879K from CD Accounts
- Webster Bank Hires New CIO