Real Estate Transactions
Who bought? Who sold? How much? Subscribers can examine our renowned Records Section, complete with year to date market statistics, median prices, real estate sales, foreclosure deeds, mortgage facts, and property details. Best viewed in Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox.
Who filed for bankruptcy? Who hasn’t paid their taxes? Which lenders are foreclosing? The Commercial Record’s Credit Records feature: bankruptcy filings; federal and state tax liens and attachments; petitions to foreclose; sheriff sales; and foreclosure auctions. Be informed with timely notices of potential red flags.
Compliments of The Commercial Record, search and view market statistics, median prices, and real estate sales across the Ocean State. Best viewed in Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox.
Generate statistical reports, charts and graphs for your market area. Use Town Stats to create and view statistics based on median sales price and number of sales for Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, for the entire state, individual counties, or specific towns.
Use our interactive application to find recent single-family and condo sales throughout Connecticut. Map the search results, and see property details with the click of a button.
- Hartford Attorney Sent To Prison For 3 Years For Pump And Dump Scheme
- Fast Casual Italian Joint Set To Open Late Summer
- Former Bankruptcy Attorney Admits To Stealing Millions From Clients
- Glastonbury Construction Employee Pleads Guilty To Kickback Scheme
- Bridgeport Attorney Charged With Real Estate-Related Wire Fraud