Start Building Stronger Business Relationships Today.
For over 130 years, The Commercial Record has covered the residential and commercial real estate and the financial sectors, making it the most valued advertising vehicle in the Connecticut real estate and banking markets. Our staff writers are well versed in their coverage areas, and in the ways those sections of the economy interact and overlap. Each issue of The Commercial Record features a review of the hottest topics from our web coverage over the past week; a collection of information for a revolving selection of Connecticut counties and towns, State Stats; and our renowned Records section, the premier source of information for mortgage transactions in the state, including foreclosure deeds and credit defaults.
The Commercial Record is a vital tool for bankers and financial professionals, providing the most current and accurate data with complete real estate transactions and listings. We also feature a highly rated website, commercialrecord.com, and a popular daily e-news alert with more than 7,000 readers. The Warren Group produces multiple events and seminars each year that feature the most influential and informed government and industry experts. Advertising in The Commercial Record positions your organization as an industry leader.
Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Brokers, Real Estate Developers, Builders & Contractors, Commercial Property Owners, Bankers & Lenders, Mortgage Bankers & Brokers, Government Agencies, Real Estate Professional Services Including Legal, Insurance, Accounting and Appraisal.
Banking New England
Banking New York
New Jersey Banker
AGC Build New England Awards
Bay State Apartment Owner
The Professional Contractor
Our Current Clients
Our specialty publishing group has grown tremendously since its inception in 1995. The Warren Group Custom Publications produces regular magazines for:
- Associated Subcontractors of Massachusetts
- Associated General Contractors
- Connecticut Bankers Association
- Credit Union Association of Rhode Island
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board/Rental Housing Association
- Massachusetts Credit Union League
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Family Business Association
- Massachusetts Mortgage Bankers Association
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- Maryland Bankers Association
- New Hampshire Credit Union League
- New Jersey Bankers Association
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Virginia Bankers Association